Who's Online
Clock
Mumble Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: As I look back,

As I look back at the long list of chances you've had to kill me, but have not taken them, I realize we both know I'd be more powerful if I were to be struck down.  So instead, I go back to what is the only plausible thing you could expect of me once I move one rung up the maslow hiarchy of needs.  I move up to Rockin the vote.  So rock on.  2016 will be a very nice and lovely year yet.

Oh, and I know you want a time stamp from me for a non-killing-me reason, so therefore you're just being used by the group that fixes the stock market to try and get a time from me, since they need exact times to trade after the market closes and also get accurate feelers from the news on which way the market is going.  

Today's protest food? Tinniman toast crunch which is just me putting chocolate milk in a cup with some cinnemon toast cereal to make up my own combo and my own name with it's own meaning.  Nobody can take that away from me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bane Forum Index -> General Any Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: