Council Member
The Epic

re: I am the one who talks

That is all.

Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: As of today,

I give up any brand loyalties I may have had due to my brainwashing.
Don't follow me, as in don't take actions based on what i"m doing because you want to copy me.
Those people tend to disappear before I get a chance to see what they copied about me.
I just know people's hearts and know what people would do.  Same reason I keep my husband asleep to this whole thing (tho I suck at keeping secrets).  We all want to be summergale.  If anyone asks, my middle name is Mnu, or summergale, or something like that.  Something with meaning, but don't tell anyone you are me, or you will disappear.  

My secret? I used to whisper it in the hear of my sister with warm breath multiple times when she was growing up.  I'd say... "The secret is...." and then let her have it.  All humans are my sister from another mister, so messing with her job at walmart would not help you.  She's beloved at her job, so I would know immediately if you intimidated her or messed with her life.  All humans are my sister's from other misters and all men are my brothers from other mothers.  Don't bleep people and intimidate them.  Go away oligarchy you are not OK here.  I am.

Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: slave to my addictions

That being said, I'm a slave to my programming, my brainwashing and addictions...
So I'll probably forget what I just said and buy whatever I want.  I resist even my own attempts to control me.

Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: slave to my addictions

That being said, I'm a slave to my programming, my brainwashing and addictions...
So I'll probably forget what I just said and buy whatever I want.  I resist even my own attempts to control me.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bane Forum Index -> General Any Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: