Who's Online
Clock
Mumble Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: It's the trap

I'm a trap. I couldn't even type TRAP past the censors at first, but I can hopefully say it now.  I'm a trap. I'm a trap.  I'm a trap.  Don't follow me, as in don't base your actions on what I do online.  Eyes wide open, mouth wide shut.  That means don't type things that get you trapped like me.  A victim of constant targeted advertisment to change your brand loyalty like every second.  People comming into your life trying to push you one way or another.  The only instructions you get from them if you push back is "hey, just go with the flow man" or something similar.  It's garbage.  Garbage Garbage.  And eventually when selling the list to advertisers won't fetch a price, we'll have our entire computers sold to virus makers and spammers.  

If you found me because you fell for the trap, sorry.  My bad.  I kinda knew that would happen, but forgot.  I f'd with my brain.  My bad.

Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: addendum

Still every censorship reveals more about my censors.
"Come take a look at me...?" sounds like something you would say on a WOW forum where there is an Armory for offline viewing of characters.  No such thing exists in Marvel Heroes, therefore the people trying to use me to make a list in Marvel Heroes are more familiar with a game like WOW.  So my list-makers are wow trolls or employers of professional trolls.  It's like I'm living the movie Troll 2... and the big viral scene keeps happening to me over and over again.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bane Forum Index -> General Any Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: