Clock
Mumble Status

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: If returning at any point, post here

Hey all.  Suzina here!

I have been playing Marvel heroes myself lately, but I did catch myself re-downloading TOR because my sister-in-law just downloaded the game for the first time and has been leveling up on Ebon Hawk.  I didn't even tell her to play that server! :)

Anyway, I'm probably not making time to return full force, but may level up myself to the new max or something.  If you are returning to TOR, this thread is a place to post a note when you started playing again.

Oh, and Quil/Sammoj downloaded tor btw. :)

TemptsFate
Council Member
The Great

re: If returning at any point, post here

I've been back for a bit now, but moved most of my toons from <Bane>. I raid with <Aisthesis> and <Antithesis> now but would like to see every one back in game and catch up and raid together again!

Suzina
Council Member
The Epic

re: No money

Another addendum.

Despite all the eyes on me, 
I never receieved a penny.

Realistic much? not so
I'm telling you how it goes.

IF you believe you have given me money in the last 42 days, You have not.  You tried, and someone stole it.  They took it all for themself and their greed reveals their nature to the watcher above all watchers.  This includes the "Need $ take $, Have $ leave $" envelope where I had placed a dollar last night.  The dollar is gone. 

Nobody would see that envelope and take it's last dollar.  Therefore, someone here tried to give me a much greater amount of money, possibly several somebodies, and someone who is greedy wanted all the money for themself.  Unable to determine how much I initially left, they took everything.  If you are in my apartment  complex, please use your empathy when using that envelope.  Most of the time, you are dealing with your fellows that are on your team.

I'm not on your team.  I'm not any ONEs team.  I am on the team called America, fuck yeah.  Nah, just kidding.  I'm on the team of all humans everywhere.  For all humans are my kindred.  To all humans, may you be happy, peaceful and free from worry.  Don't give me ANY cash unless it is in person.  The hackers keep taking it when it's sent my way.  You get a free hug with every donation.  And if you don't want a hug because I have a mild case of what may be walking pnemonia, rock on. We don't even have to shake hands.  I will just sell you one secret instead.  The degree to which I am hacked or censored (two different groups) reveals much about who is doing the hacking, and who is doing the censoring. 

No you don't get what you're worth, you get what you negotiate for.  Negotiate with me in person.  Ask me what my secret is.  I know you like it.  And if you don't? that's ok too.  Rock on to you.

EDIT: PS, thanks for the markers on the free table.  Rock on extra to you, for you knwo the groove.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bane Forum Index -> General Any Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: